To successfully get rid of lice in your head, it is important to follow these recommendations:
- Attend to all follow-up appointments that have been assigned to you.
- Every 2 or 3 days for the next 15 days reuse your steel comb carefully after showering. After using your steel comb, it is very important to clean it. Just boil and it’s ready!
- You can use the steel comb in the shower with the conditioner. This facilitates the removal of nits that have not been taken off completely!
- On the third day, use the steel comb again to try to find any nymphs that could have been born due the effect of the enzymes in the mousse.
- If during your last examination with your steel comb you find lice or nits, you’ll need to return for your next follow-up appointment and continue with your steel comb routine.
- If after 15 days you no longer find anything, then you’re lice free! Now the only thing we need to do is prevent new infections.
Remember: one louse or nit is enough to have an infestation in 15 or 20 days.